Mill Stream Court, Abingdon
- Secure ground floor entrance with lift or stairs rising to first floor
- Entrance hall leading to impressive sitting room offering attractive elevated views over the communal gardens and beyond
- Stylishly refitted kitchen with integrated electrical appliances
- Spacious double bedroom complemented by fitted wardrobe cupboards
- Stylishly refitted shower room
- Electric storage heating, double-glazed windows and the property is sold with no on-going chain
- New floor coverings throughout and the property has recently been redecorated
- Allocated/visitors parking facilities and large and attractive communal gardens
- Physical viewings available where social distance measures will be observed and PPE worn by our team
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Mill Stream Court, Abingdon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Culham Station2.3 miles
- Radley Station2.3 miles
- Appleford Station2.7 miles
About the agent
...your move, our passion
Hodsons Estate Agents offer a friendly, bespoke and professional service derived from decades of experience working with sellers and buyers throughout South Oxfordshire.
Hodsons priority is to differentiate your property from the rest and to attract the best buyer at the best price. With a passion for selling property, a commitment to customer satisfaction and an attitude that truly cares, let Hodsons guide y
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10765075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hodsons, Abingdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.