Aprt at Brookhey, Hyde, SK14 2DY **SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!**
- Beautifully Presented Spacious Apartment
- Occupies 1st Floor Position in Lovely Building
- Fabulous Investment Property or First Time Buyer Home
- Open Plan Lounge, Dining & Modern Kitchen Area with Integrated Appliances
- Two Great Sized Bedrooms
- Master Boasts Fitted Wardrobes, Furniture & En Suite Shower Room
- Plus Family Bathroom also with Mixer Shower
- NO VENDOR CHAIN!
- Allocated Off Road Parking, Intercom Access
- Available Tenanted @ £550.00 pcm (with Potential to Increase) or Vacant Possession
The spacious apartment is entered via the single panel internal door complete with spyhole into the communal hallway. Internally the Beechwood effect wooden doors with chrome furniture lead off the entrance hallway to the separate rooms of the apartment. The entrance hallway is also complete with intercom entry point, laminate flooring and storage cupboard that houses the water heating tank.
The open plan lounge and dining area boasts feature granite effect fireplace and hearth with inset chrome electric fire and Beechwood surround, neutral décor & laminate flooring, with three upvc windows with curtains.
The open plan fully fitted kitchen area also has upvc window and comprises high and low level light beech effect units housing integrated appliances including chrome Whirlpool electric oven and separate electric hob with integrated chrome extractor hood over. Boasting further integrated Indesit washer/dryer, with dishwasher, integrated fridge and freezer. The stainless steel one and a half sink/drainer with mixer tap over, complimented by speckled grey granite effect worktop and grey mosaic splash back tiles with neutral tiled flooring.
Lounge 5.30m x 4.17m
Kitchen Area 2.91m x 2.52m
From the central entrance hallway there also lies two excellently sized bedrooms both with neutral décor & carpets and upvc windows complete with roller blinds. The master is a large room boasting fitted wardrobe with mirrored door and bedroom furniture. Boasts en suite shower room complete with partially tiled walls in white, shower cubicle with mixer shower and black tiles adding to the modern feel. With W/C and built in sink/vanity unit with storage underneath and mirrored wall cabinet above. Boasts tiled floor. In addition to the en suite there is the well presented family bathroom that comprises three piece white suite including W/C, built in sink/basin unit with mirror over and bath with matching wooden panelling and wall mounted mixer shower over. With half tiled walls in white with black and white border complimented by the off white tiled floor.
Master Bedroom 3.11m x 3.49m
En Suite 1.57m x 1.21m
Second Bedroom 2.68m x 3.10m
Bathroom 1.70m x 2.71m
This property is very well appointed on modern build estate, early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment as is keenly priced to sell. Ideally located for great access to road & transport networks, neighbouring town centre of Hyde and all it's amenities. There is an allocated parking space, plus visitor parking and intercom access into the building/apartments. Service charge is payable. Offering contemporary living, set within easy commuter reach of Manchester City Centre, close to local amenities & excellent transport networks.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Aprt at Brookhey, Hyde, SK14 2DY **SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!**
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hyde Central Station0.3 miles
- Flowery Field Station0.8 miles
- Hyde North Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Simple Sales & Lettings' newly refurbished office is on a High Street near you, located in an unbeatable, prime location at the Gateway to Glossop.
Coming from a Landlord and property background ourselves - we know what you want from an agent to assist you in looking after your property needs, from a family home to a modest or large property portfolio - we've got it covered.
Come along and simple-ify your property life - all clients, old and new are welcome to call in for professi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MEs. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simple Lettings and Sales, Glossop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.