Willow Road, Newton-Le-Willows
- NO CHAIN
- SHORT DRIVE TO M6/M62 MOTORWAY NETWORK
- REAR COURTYARD WITH PLOT OF LAND
- CLOSE TO NEWTON TRAIN/BUS STATION
- IN CATCHMENT AREA OF OFSTED RATED GOOD SCHOOLS
- ORIGINAL PERIOD FEATURES
- SHORT WALK TO HIGH STREET AND MESNES PARK
- DESIRABLE LOCATION
Front - Small walled garden. Hardwood door leading into porch.
Porch - Hardwood door with decorative window panel leading into porch. Tile floor. Glass panelled door leading into hallway.
Hallway - Stairs leading to upper floor. Corniche decoration.
Lounge - 4.57m x 3.68m (15'00" x 12'01") - Upvc double glazed bay window to front elevation. Gas fire with tiled surround. Cupboards housing electric and gas meters. Decorative ceiling rose. Deep skirting boards.
Dining Room - 4.39m x 3.94m (14'05" x 12'11") - Hardwood single glazed window to rear elevation. Gas fire. Under stairs storage.
Kitchen - 3.20m x 2.29m (10'06" x 7'06") - Two hardwood single glazed windows to side and rear elevation. Cream base and wall units. Stainless steel sink and drainer.
Stairs/Landing - Carpet. Loft access.
Bedroom 1 - 4.78m x 3.81m (15'08" x 12'06") - Upvc double glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom 2 - 3.10m x 2.69m (10'02" x 8'10") - Upvc double glazed window to side elevation.
Bedroom 3 - 3.20m x 2.29m (10'06" x 7'06") - Hardwood single glazed window to rear elevation.
Bathroom - 3.10m x 1.63m (10'02" x 5'04") - Upvc double glazed window to rear elevation. Three piece bathroom suite.
Rear Garden - Rear courtyard enclosed with brick wall. Brick outhouse. Large plot of land to rear.
BrochuresBrochureWillow Road, Newton-Le-Willows
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Willow Road, Newton-Le-Willows
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newton-le-Willows Station0.2 miles
- Earlestown Station1.0 miles
- Garswood Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Hobsons is a family run business. Kathleen and Eileen each have around 40 years’ experience of working with the general public and have won awards for the service they provide. Please read some of the genuine reviews on our website. www.hobsonsestateagents.com
At Hobsons the client always comes first but we are very aware of the importance of the purchaser too. We have an excellent reputation and very complimentary reviews and a No tie in period, No sale no fee policy
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30400161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hobsons Estate Agents, Newton-Le-Willows. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.