Banbury House, London, E9
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Situated in a characteristic mansion block
- Close to Victoria Park
- Spacious apartment
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Excellent local amenities
- EPC Rating = C
Second floor flat with a generous dual aspect reception room and an eat-in kitchen. The property further comprises three good-sized bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC.
The property is located on a peaceful residential street just off the main shopping street in the Village which boasts a Ginger Pig Butcher, Gail's Baker, Fishmonger, grocery stores and a selection of popular pubs and restaurants. The beautiful green spaces of Victoria Park is within close proximity with its boating pond, gardens and play areas. Bethnal Green Tube is located approx. one mile away and there are frequent buses to many parts of the City.
Square Footage: 954 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Banbury House, London, E9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Homerton Station0.6 miles
- London Fields Station0.6 miles
- Cambridge Heath Station0.8 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HCK120171_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Victoria Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.