High Dells, Hatfield
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- End of Terrace family home
- Walk to town, University, businees park and shopping & leisure centre
- Lounge/dining room with doors to garden
- Refitted Kitchen
- Three bedrooms
- Bathroom & separate wc
- Double glazing & gas central heating
- Front & rear gardens
- Off Street Parking
- Available from March 29th
Holding deposit £288.46 refundable agaisnt your first months rent upon successful credit checks
Security deposit: £1442.30
To view, please call
ENTRANCE PORCH Double glazed entrance door, storage cupboard, tiled floor, door to:
ENTRANCE HALL Radiator, door to:
REFITTED KITCHEN 14' 2" x 6' 7" (4.34m x 2.01m) Double glazed window to front, fitted with a range of wall and base units complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and cupboards under, washing machine, oven, fridge, radiator.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM 18' 11" x 14' 2" (5.77m x 4.32m) Double glazed window and doors to the rear garden, radiator, feature fireplace, television and telephone points, storage cupboard, stairs to first floor, central heating thermostat.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Airing cupboard, doors to:
BEDROOM ONE 11' 6" x 10' 11" (3.51m x 3.33m) Double glazed window to rear, radiator, telephone and television points.
BEDROOM TWO 10' 11" x 6' 7" (3.35m x 2.01m) Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted wardrobe, television point.
BEDROOM THREE 10' 9" x 7' 3" (3.30m x 2.21m) Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
BATHROOM Double glazed window to front, panel enclosed bath with mixer tap, tiled surround and power shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back, radiator.
SEPARATE WC Double glazed window to front, low level wc, radiator.
FRONT GARDEN Path to front door, lawn, mature bushes and evergreens, outside light.
DRIVEWAY Providing off street parking for one/two vehicles.
REAR GARDEN Paved patio area to immediate rear, decking area, lawn, mature evergreens, flower and shrubs.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
High Dells, Hatfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hatfield Station1.1 miles
- Welham Green Station1.8 miles
- Brookmans Park Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Mather Marshall is an independent, innovative and vibrant company specialising in residential property sales and lettings. We have four local offices all working together to sell your property. Providing you with four times more applicants than any of our competitors.
Mather Marshall is renowned for providing a professional service on a friendly level whilst being fully committed to delivering results.
With comprehensive experience, state of the art software packages and an in dep
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103253003142. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mather Marshall, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.