Kew Green, Kew, Surrey, TW9
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Elegant Victorian townhouse fronting Kew Green
- Stunning first floor drawing room with balcony
- Loft room/summer house and cellar
Offering beautifully maintained accommodation of classic proportions over 3 levels plus cellar and loft room, with fine character detail in evidence and affording exceptional views over Kew Green to the front and across neighbouring gardens towards Priory Road to the rear. The property features a stunning first floor drawing room with three sets of French windows opening onto the front balcony and an interconnecting ground floor layout incorporating charming front reception room with original bay window, central kitchen/breakfast room, cloakroom and rear family room leading to a study. Opportunity exists to further extend this arrangement if required (STUC). The upper floors consist of 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a decorated loft room. Outside there is a wonderful landscaped rear garden with timber frame fully equipped studio/summer house and rear pedestrian access. Situated within convenient walking distance to Kew Gardens village/underground station and Kew Bridge mainline station and moments from the restaurants and local shops around the green, the Elizabeth Gate entrance to the Royal Botanic Gardens and the River Thames tow path.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Kew Green, Kew, Surrey, TW9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kew Bridge Station0.4 miles
- Kew Gardens Station0.5 miles
- Gunnersbury Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Our new East Sheen office is now open! Antony Roberts is the leading independent estate agency specialising in the selling, letting and management of property in Richmond, East Sheen, St Margarets, Kew and neighbouring areas. We represent our clients to market a glorious range of property, from striking modern apartments and lavishly appointed period conversion flats through to commanding family houses. Honed by many years of success and a demonstrable track record, we are truly passionate ab
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KTP210022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Antony Roberts Estate Agents, Kew - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.