Ashmere Avenue, Beckenham
- Fantastic opportunity/potential
- Spacious living accommodation
- In need of complete refurbishment
- Close to commuter links
- Very large, mature garden
- Off road parking
The spacious accommodation on the ground floor comprises large hallway which provides direct access to a large reception room to the front of the property with fireplace; another very large reception room feature fireplace and double glazed doors out onto a conservatory; kitchen which in turn leads to another breakfast/reception room with bi-fold doors onto the garden at the rear. Also to the ground floor are two WCs, ample storage space and two separate garages. To the first floor are five double bedrooms, one with access to a flat roof at the rear of the property, family bathroom and separate WC.
Externally, there is a paved driveway with lawned area immediately in front of the property. To the rear, there is a patio area by the property and the rest of the substantial garden is laid mainly to lawn. The planted borders include a number of mature trees providing the garden with a real sense of seclusion.
We anticipate a lot of interest in this characterful property and early viewing is recommended.
Please note this property is subject to probate and being sold by the executors of the deceased's estate and therefore replies to enquiries will be limited.
Brochures4 Page Online Ver...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Ashmere Avenue, Beckenham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shortlands Station0.4 miles
- Ravensbourne Station0.6 miles
- Beckenham Junction Station0.9 miles
About the agent
The Bromley Branch
jdm are a leading Independent Estate Agent for residential sales and lettings. We are large enough to give your home the best marketing possible, but still small enough to care. Our very experienced staff in Bromley, who between them can boast many years’ experience in property, pride themselves on understanding the area and use their detailed local knowledge and up to date and comprehensive technology to help you move home with the least amount of stress.<
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101801041146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by jdm, Bromley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.