Saltworks Close, Frodsham
- MODERN EXTENDED DETACHED HOUSE
- 3 BEDROOMS
- OFF ROAD PARKING & GARAGE
- WELL SITUATED FOR THE CENTRE OF FRODSHAM
- OPEN VIEWS TO THE FRONT
Ground Floor -
Hall - Radiator. Stairs to first floor. Double glazed window.
Living Room - 4.67m x 3.45m (15'4" x 11'4") - Fire surround. Gas point. Radiator. UPVC double glazed window. Under stairs cupboard.
Kitchen/Dining Room (Refitted) - 4.47m x 2.31m (14'8" x 7'7") - Gas hob, oven below. Extractor. Wall cupboards. Matching base units. Work tops. Matching splash backs. Tiled floor. Double glazed window. Double glazed french doors. Radiator. Lean-To double glazed. Tiled floor.
Ground Floor Extension -
Utility/Dining Room - 3.15m x 2.44m (10'4" x 8'112) - Stainless steel sink. Top on base unit. Plumbed. Tiled floor. Velux window. Access to garden.
First Floor -
Landing - Double glazed window. Loft access.
Bedroom 1 (Rear) - 3.38m x 2.46m (11'1" x 8'1") - Double glazed window. Radiator. Built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 (Front) - 3.15m x 2.59m (10'4" x 8'6") - Double glazed window. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 (Front) - 3.48m x 1.75m (11'5" x 5'9") - Cupboard with Baxi gas central heating boiler. Radiator. Double glazed window.
Bathroom - 2.31m x 1.75m (7'7" x 5'9") - Refitted comprising bath with shower fitting. WC. Wash hand basin. Double glazed window. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor. Shaver socket.
External - Attached brick garage with light and power. Car space to left of house. Split level rear garden with flagging. Lawn. Brick retaining walls.
Directions - From Frodsham centre proceed up High Street. Turn left into Ship Street by The Red Lion. Continue past the primary school. Saltworks Close is on the left.
BrochuresBrochureSaltworks Close, Frodsham
Saltworks Close, Frodsham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Frodsham Station0.7 miles
- Runcorn East Station2.5 miles
- Runcorn Station2.7 miles
About the agent
We are independent estate agents specialising in residential property. Ian Tickle is a Fellow of the National Association of Estate Agents with over 20 years experience in the business. We pride ourselves on the fact that the name above the door is the name of the owner. As far as experience is concerned nobody knows the property market place in the areas covered by our office better. Viz:- FRODSHAM, HELSBY, KINGSLEY, NORLEY, MANLEY, MOULDSWORTH, ASHTON HAYES, CROWTON, DELAMERE, SUTTON W
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30406829. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ian J Tickle, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.