Willow Grove, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG1 4HP
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Off street parking
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Close to major transport links
Lounge - With UPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect, feature fireplace and laminate flooring.
Dining Kitchen - A range of light wood effect wall and base level units, black stone effect worktops and complimentary tiled splashbacks. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, under-counter fridge and separate under-counter freezer, electric cooker with gas hob, plumbing and space for own washing machine. Spacious dining area with under stairs storage cupboard and stairs leading to the first floor.
Landing -With hatch to loft, down lighting dado rail and access to the following:-
Master Bedroom -With UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator with neutral carpet.
Bedroom Two - Single bedroom UPVC double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bathroom -Traditional Victorian style bathroom featuring a luxurious roll-top bath. W.C, wash basin, UPVC double glazed opaque window to the side, heated towel rail.
Exterior - To the rear there is a low maintenance decked area and parking for a vehicle with a lockable store fenced boundary and gated access to the rear.
This property is marketed by LentinSmith Letting & Property Management (LentinSmith). Rightmove has calculated the price per week for comparison purposes only.
The method we use for calculating the weekly price is: (monthly price x 12) / 52, rounded to the nearest pound.
Letting fees information
Fees may apply
LentinSmith is a member of The Deposit Protection Service (DPS)
The Deposit Protection Service
Redress : Property Ombudsman D8873
LentinSmith is part of CM Protect Limited Client Money Protection Scheme
We may charge a tenant any or all of the following when required:
* The rent
* A security deposit of a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over £50,000 per year;
* A holding deposit of no more than one weeks´ rent;
* Interest for late payment of rent equating to 3% above The Bank of England Base Rate;
* Reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs;
* Payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when requested by the tenant;
* Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant; and
* Payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax and green deal or other energy efficiency charges.
Fees applying to all pre-existing tenancies entered before 1st June 2019
We shall continue to apply the charges within the existing tenancy agreement until 31st May 2020.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Willow Grove, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG1 4HP
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harrogate Station1.1 miles
- Starbeck Station1.3 miles
- Hornbeam Park Station2.0 miles
About the agent
LentinSmith is one of the fastest growing and most innovative lettings and property management agents in the North. Operating from offices in Harrogate and Leeds, we use the latest property management software systems and market our properties through all the major property internet portals, including Rightmove.
As an ARLA registered agent, we operate to a strict professional code of conduct and have an immense knowledge in the technical and practical aspects of property letting and ma
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GW18NE. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by LentinSmith, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.