Earle Street, Crewe, CW1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Students Can Enquire
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 1030918
WALKING DISTANCE OF TRAIN STATION - CITY CENTER (BARS. CLUBS, RESTAURANTS, SUPERMARKETS, + MUCH MORE!
5 MINUTE DRIVING DISTANCE OF: BARGAIN BOOZE DISTRIBUTION - BRISTOL STREET MOTORS - WRIGHTS PIES DISTRIBUTION - B&Q DISTRIBUTION - CREWE ALEXANDRA STADIUM - SCHOOLS, GYMS, COLLEGES, UNI + MUCH MORE!
The rooms are available to working professionals of mix genders. All rooms have plenty of storage, fitted wardrobes and comes fully furnished.
The kitchen/living area is ideal for entertaining friends or relaxing in front of the large flat screen TV.
ALL INCLUSIVE – allowing you to save time and avoid hassle, you just pay one fixed single monthly payment.
- ALL BILLS INCLUDED
- Communal cleaner once per week.
- Large flat screen TV
- Weekly cleaner for communal areas
- Super fast Wi-Fi Broadband connection
- Fully furnished
- Mixture of male and female young professionals
- Close to amenities and transport links
Your single ENSUITE room:
- Single bed
- Pocket sprung mattress
- Bedside table
- Chest of draws
- Top end Designer furnishings
This house would suit working professionals or mature students.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £425.00 per month (£98.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £150.00
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 22 March, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accommodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 1030918
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Earle Street, Crewe, CW1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crewe Station0.6 miles
- Sandbach Station4.0 miles
- Nantwich Station4.2 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee off £49 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103091815022021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.