Prospect Street, Eccleshill, Bradford
- * PART EXCHANGE INVITED*
- *FOUR BEDROOMS*
- *IMPRESSIVE ACREAGE*
- *POTENTIAL TO SIX ADDITIONAL DWELLINGS (stc)*
- *3-4 RECEPTION ROOMS*
- *GATED SECURE PARKING*
- *POPULAR LOCATION*
- *LARGE BASEMENT AREA*
- *FAMILY HOME*
- *CLOSE TO LOCAL SCHOOLS & AMENITIES*
Are you looking to upsize? Our vendor is looking to downsize, ring now to learn how HOUSE SWAP can get you moving fast!!
Townend Estate Agents offer for sale this SUPERIOR FOUR / FIVE BEDROOM semi-detached property. Located in a popular residential area, close to a variety of local amenities and excellent local schools. This superior semi-detached sits on an impressive acreage and offers lots of potential to extend to the side/rear, or is ideal for those looking to build an additional dwelling for a dependant relative, or even build multiple separate properties, with ample room on the plot (stc)! This rare to market property is not one to be missed! Benefitting from 180 degree panoramic views, multiple reception rooms, impressive basement conversion/gym/games room, modern kitchen diner, huge attic master bedroom, gated secure parking, gas central heating and UPVC double glazing.
The property comprises briefly: Entrance, Lounge, impressive Kitchen-Diner fitted with a range of base & wall units, Cloaks W/C, basement room and additional reception rooms. To the first floor are THREE good sized bedrooms and house bathroom. To the second floor is an impressive master bedroom. Externally is an impressive plot of land to the side and rear, with room to build multiple separate dwellings. Gated secure off street parking to the front.
BrochuresBrochureProspect Street, Eccleshill, Bradford
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Prospect Street, Eccleshill, Bradford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Apperley Bridge Station1.5 miles
- Frizinghall Station1.8 miles
- Shipley Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Your local agent
Townend estate agents build long-term relationships and provide a personal service to each of our clients. We understand that buying or selling a property can be a stressful process but we will endeavour to ensure a smooth process and we're always here to help along the way.
Operating from offices in both Horsforth and Idle we are where our clients need us to be in person, however offer a nationwide service through the mainstrea
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30407313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Townend Estate Agents, Bradford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.