Ranelagh Villas, Hove, BN3 6HE
- Garden Flat
- Prime Location
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Top Floor Apartment
- Part Of Private Patio Garden
- Hove Railway Walking Distance
- Ample Storage
- Close to Hove Park
- GUIDE PRICE £325,000 - £350,000
Internal accommodation comprises of entrance hall, bright living room with ample space for lounge and dining furniture as well as some picturesque views of the garden and the attractive curb appeal of Ranelagh Villas, separate modern fitted kitchen, recently renovated fitted bathroom and two generous double bedrooms. Also down from the staircase is the entrance hall reception area which has a fantasticly large storage cupboard.
Ranelagh Villas is without a doubt one of the most sought after addresses in Brighton & Hove. There are excellent local pubs, shops, parks, doctors, dentists, pharmacies and cafés all close by & at your convenience.
For anyone needing to trains to London or Gatwick, Hove mainline railway station is just a few minutes walk away meaning you can cut down the time of that daily commute!
SITTING ROOM 16' 8" x 13' 3" (5.08m x 4.04m)
BEDROOM 1 12' 3" x 9' 9" (3.75m x 2.98m)
KITCHEN 14' 5" x 6' 7" (4.39m x 2.01m)
BEDROOM ONE 11' 7" x 10' 8" (3.53m x 3.25m)
BEDROOM TWO 12' 4" x 9' 9" (3.76m x 2.97m)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Ranelagh Villas, Hove, BN3 6HE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hove Station0.2 miles
- Aldrington Station0.5 miles
- Preston Park Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Opening over 6 years ago Phillips & Still has quickly become one of Brighton & Hove's leading, award winning independent estate agents. Richard Phillips and Chris Still, the two managing directors, bring with them over 30 years of combined experience working as estate agents in Brighton and the surrounding area.
Our state-of-the-art office uses the latest technologies in modern estate agenting to make the customer experience transparent and accessible. Our primary aim is to ensure the h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101041002644. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phillips & Still, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.