Hillview Crescent, Rosehearty, AB43
- Ideal investment property
- Perfect for refurbishment project
- Private garden
- 9% yield if achieved for guide price
- Electric central heating
- Double Glazed windows
- Pre-auction offers considered
- Great location near town centre
We are pleased to offer this two bed house for sale in the quiet area of Rosehearty, the property is within walking distance to school, shop, beach and golf course. The house is electric central heating and is double glazed. the house comprises of lounge and kitchen on the ground floor and two decent sized bedrooms and a family bathroom on the upper floor. This house does require modernisation in the kitchen however offers the perfect blank canvas for someone looking for a project. The house also has enclosed front and back gardens.
Currently achieving a rent of £600pcm giving an annual income of £7,200 and offering a yield of 8%. Realistic market rent should the tenant move out would be £650pcm.
Rosehearty itself is a quiet peaceful village with local amenities which includes: primary school, library, local convenience stores, butchers with post office and a hotel & restaurant. There are lovely coastal walks, bowling club and golf course. There are regular bus services to and from Fraserburgh.
Photos provided by seller.
In the event of an offer being accepted the following charges will be payable immediately:-
Buyers Fee £3,000
Deposit to the sum of 10% of the sale price (subject to a minimum of £3,000)EPC rating: E.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Certificate
Hillview Crescent, Rosehearty, AB43
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Inverurie Station29.9 miles
About the agent
Online Property Auctions available to all. A fresh new approach to Property Auctions in Scotland focused on delivering the best customer service in the industry
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P20. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Green Door Property Auctions, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Edinburgh on 0131 291 0079.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.