Canada Road, Heath
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- Fantastic Location In Heath
- Four Bedroom House
- Available 15th March 2021
- Perfect for Students or Professionals
- Permit Parking Available
- Managed By Moginie James
- No Deposit Option Available
This four bedroom mid terraced property is located in the popular area of the Heath. This large property is available part furnished with the option of renting it unfurnished. The property briefly comprises of three good size double bedrooms to the first floor which the ground floor consists of a fitted kitchen, a good sized living area and a large double bedroom. The property also benefits from a small garden to the rear and a first floor bathroom with bath and shower. Available 3rd of May 2021 Managed by Moginie James. EPC Rating: D
Rent: £1,200 per calendar month, Deposit: £1,300, No Deposit Option Available, please contact us for more information!
Rent excludes the tenancy deposit and any other permitted payments. Please contact us for further information or visit our website.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Canada Road, Heath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cathays Station0.9 miles
- Heath Low Level Station1.1 miles
- Heath High Level Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Independent and proud of it, Moginie James is a respected, service driven, multi disciplined company offering residential sales, lettings and full property management from all 4 offices supported by an administration department providing centralized sales progression, maintenance and accounting.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P199562. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moginie James, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.