Bowater Close, London, SW2
- Great accessibility for Clapham and Brixton
- Chain free
- Quiet residential area
- Great decorative condition
- Ideal for first time buyers
- Viewings by appointment only
Internally, this property is in an excellent decorative condition, considered well-kept and benefitted from a new roof windows and a boiler installation in 2015. The reception room is naturally light, of a good size and leads to a private south facing balcony.
The kitchen has recently been updated and has a modern appeal. The double bedroom is larger than average and comes with built in wardrobes. completing the property is the bathroom which is modern and has a recent installed bathroom suite finished with elegant accessories. Further attributes include generous internal storage and on street permit parking.
Considered a sound investment and suitable for first time buyers, we are expecting this property to go quickly. Do contact us via email or phone to register your interest and secure an early viewing.
EPC Rating D
Bowater Close, London, SW2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Clapham Common Station0.8 miles
- Clapham North Station0.8 miles
- Clapham South Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Beresford Residential are one of the most highly regarded independent estate agents in South London with a track record of achieving great results for our clients and a strong reputation for professionalism, integrity and customer service.
We specialise in residential sales, lettings and property management and pride ourselves on offering an honest and professional service that is tailored to the needs of each individual client, delivered by fr
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Bowater. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beresford Residential, Brixton - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.