Ponc Y Fron, Llangefni, Anglesey, LL77
- Executive Style Detached Family Home
- Brand New Build
- 4 Bedrooms & Master En-Suite
- Lounge & Kitchen/Dining Room
- Popular Neighbourhood Location
- Finished to an Exceptional Standard
- Choice Of Finish if Reserved at an Early Stage
- Enquiries Welcome at Our Llangefni Office
An exciting and select new development of 6 detached executive style family homes, offered by a reputable local developer, located in the popular Ponc Y Fron neighbourhood of Llangefni. Each property will enjoy off road parking and an enclosed garden and patio as well as an exceptionally high standard of finish throughout with even a choice of finish offered at this early stage. The development is within easy reach off the town centre whether by foot, car or public transport as well as primary and secondary schools. Each property will be laid out to provide a lounge, kitchen/dining room, WC and utility room to the ground floor and 4 bedrooms, master en-suite and a family bathroom to first floor level. Benefits include mains gas fired central heating and double glazed windows. Early enquiries encouraged by contacting our Llangefni office.
5.71m x 4.01m
3.9m x 3.43m
1.71m x 1.2m
1.62m x 1.2m
3.8m x 3.16m
3.9m x 2.71m
2.9m x 2.4m
2.45m x 2.28m
1.91m x 1.7m
There is off road parking to the front. To the rear there is a paved patio leading onto an enclosed lawned garden.
We are informed by the seller this property benefits from Mains Water, Gas, Electricity and Drainage.
Mains Gas Central Heating. The agent has tested no services, appliances or central heating system (if any).
We have been informed the tenure is freehold with vacant possession upon completion of sale. Vendor’s solicitors should confirm title.
Dafydd Hardy Estate Agents Limited for themselves and for the vendor of this property whose agents they are to give notice that: (1) These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or a contract. (2) All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Dafydd Hardy Estate Agents Limited. (3) None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact. (4) Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself/herself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars. (5) The vendor does not make or give and neither do Dafydd Hardy Estate Agents Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. (6) Where every attempt has been made to ensure the accuracy of the floorplan contained here, measurements of doors, windows, rooms and (truncated)
Ponc Y Fron, Llangefni, Anglesey, LL77
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Llanfairpwll Station5.0 miles
- Bodorgan Station5.6 miles
About the agent
Dafydd Hardy is a privately run, independent firm of estate agents, letting agents & chartered surveyors with a network of 5 offices throughout North West Wales. With over 20 years of experience, we have high professional standards and pride ourselves on offering a friendly and personal service to all our clients.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LLA200297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dafydd Hardy, Llangefni. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.