Sitwell Close, Newport Pagnell, Buckinghamshire, MK16
- Self-built detached house
- Five bedrooms; three en suite
- Four reception rooms
- Modern bespoke kitchen/breakfast room
- Utility room, pantry and cloakroom
- Double uPVC glazed
- Double garage, block paved off street parking
- Enclosed rear garden approximately 140 ft. long
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Michael Graham
The accommodation includes a sitting room with a feature fireplace with an inset gas fire, a dual aspect family room with a feature multi fuel stove, a dining room with doors to the rear garden, and a study. There is also a modern bespoke kitchen/breakfast room with a walk-in pantry, a utility room, and a cloakroom on the ground floor. On the first floor there are five bedrooms, three en suite shower rooms, and a main bathroom.
The block paved driveway provides parking for up to eight cars leading to the double garage which has electric doors, and a side door.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room and Utility Room
The kitchen/breakfast room has an oak breakfast bar, a range of wall and base units, and a walk-in pantry. Granite work surfaces incorporate a double sink and drainer with an instant hot tap. Appliances include two ovens, a Rangemaster five ring gas hob with a griddle and extractor hood over, a coffee machine, a dishwasher, fridge and wine cooler. There are inset ceiling spotlights, and doors to the garden. Stone flooring with underfloor heating continues to the utility room which has a circular sink, base units, and space and plumbing for appliances.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
The master bedroom has oak flooring and double doors to a balcony which has artificial grass, space for a hot tub, and views over the rear garden. The en suite has a shower cubicle, a WC, a wash basin, a bidet, tiled flooring, and an obscure glazed window to the rear. There are four further bedrooms, two with en suite shower rooms, and three with built-in wardrobes. The family bathroom has a four piece suite.
The front garden is laid to lawn with shrub and plant borders. Gated side access leads to the enclosed rear garden which is approximately 140 ft. long and is laid to lawn with plant, shrub and tree borders. There is a York stone patio spanning the rear of the house, and decked areas. There is a water irrigation system to both the front and rear gardens.
Location and Schooling
Newport Pagnell high street has shops such as Boots the chemist, the Co-op and local butchers, bakers and greengrocers, as well as restaurants and public houses. There is also a local indoor swimming pool and public library. Ousedale school in Newport Pagnell is the catchment secondary school and primary schools in Newport Pagnell are Portfields combined school, Cedars primary school, Green Park school and Tickford Park primary school.
Sitwell Close, Newport Pagnell, Buckinghamshire, MK16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wolverton Station2.8 miles
- Milton Keynes Central Station3.9 miles
- Woburn Sands Station6.5 miles
About the agent
Established for over 50 years, Michael Graham has a long heritage of assisting buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants to successfully navigate the property market. With fourteen offices covering Newport Pagnell and the surrounding villages as well as the neighbouring areas of Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Northamptonshire, Leicestershire, Warwickshire and Oxfordshire, we have access to some of the region's most desirable town and country homes.Give Your
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NEP190003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Newport Pagnell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.