Caerwent Close, Dinas Powys
- DETACHED HOME
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- DINING ROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN
- UTILITY ROOM
Caerwent Gardens offers a collection 4 bedroom detached homes in a stunning village location. A wonderful quality of life awaits you when you take ownership of one of these beautiful homes.
All the interiors of the homes have been redefined by harmonising the use of space with our unrivalled high specification and finish. Standard external features such as outside front and rear lights, 1.8 close board fencing, block paved driveways, paving slabs to rear patio and turf to front and rear gardens along with internal features such as oven, hob, hood, fridge freezer, washer dryer, fitted wardrobes to the master bedroom and usb socket in most rooms to name just a few.
- GRP front door with security lock and chrome effect furniture
- Double glazed PVCu windows
- Door numerals
- PVCu rear glazed door with security lock - subject to plot
- Door bell
- Outside lights to front and rear
- Paving slabs to patio
- Block paved driveways
- Outside tap to rear of property
- Turf to front and rear garden
- 1.8m close board fencing panels to rear gardens**
- Ceilings finished throughout in white emulsion
- All woodwork including stairs, spindles and handrail in white gloss finish
- Almond white emulsion to all internal walls
- Internal doors pre-finished in white with chrome furniture
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
- *TV points to lounge and master bedroom and kitchen
- *BT telephone points to lounge, master bedroom and kitchen
- USB socket in each room
- Smoke detectors (mains powered)
- Electric fire fused spur in lounge
- Choice of fitted kitchen,† worksurfaces and upstands - subject to build stage
- Stainless steel inset sink, bowl and a half and drainer with Monobloc mixer tap
- Stainless steel double electric oven, gas hob and stainless steel extractor hood
- Stainless steel splashback to hob
- Chrome downlighters
- Integrated dishwasher, washer/dryer and fridge freezer in 4 bedroom homes
Bathroom / Cloaks / En-Suite:
- All sanitary ware in white
- Bath with shower mixer tap and hair wash attachment
- Choice of Porcelanosa wall tiles - subject to build stage
- Shower to en-suite with full height tiling to shower cubicle
- Extractor fans
- Shaver point to bathroom and en-suite
- Chrome downlighters to bathroom and en-suite
- Chrome heated towel rail to en-suite
- Gas fired central heating and hot water system
- All radiators have thermostatic radiator valves except room where the thermostat is located
- Personalise your home further with the choice of enhancements available from our Signature Collection. Please ask the Sales Advisor for further details.
- 10 year home warranty with NHBC Guarantee and 2 year Customer Service support
Specifications are correct at the time of printing. The developer reserves the right to change or substitute alternative items of the same quality. Please confirm all details with the Development Sales Advisor at point of purchase.
This specification is only for general guidance and we recommend that you inspect the full specification prior to reservation.
*Please note TV and telephone points only are provided, purchaser to arrange own
connections, including extensions. A TV aerial is not provided.
**See the Development Sales Advisor for plot specific layout.
†Please ask to see kitchen drawings for detailed tile area.
Darlows Estate Agents also offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the Lettings Branch Manager on the number shown above.
Darlows Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Caerwent Close, Dinas Powys
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eastbrook Station0.2 miles
- Dinas Powys Station0.9 miles
- Cogan Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Are you keen to buy or sell a property in the vibrant, young surburb of Canton, Cardiff? Then the Darlows estate agency team is here to help.
Canton, to the west of Cardiff city centre, has a strong sense of community. The area is popular with a range of people, from young professionals to families, drawn here by the superb eateries, creative businesses, lovely parks and interesting independent shops.
There's a wide range of good schools in the area and plenty of green spaces to p
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1016_DAR101613507. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Darlows, Canton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.