Shermanbury, Horsham, West Sussex
- Manor House - Ground Floor: Porch, reception hall, family room (snug including wine cellar), study, dining room, drawing room, galleried hallway, cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast room, (truncated)
- First Floor: Master bedroom with dressing area and ensuite, two further bedrooms with ensuite, library, annex living room, annex bedroom with ensuite.
- Second Floor: Dressing room.
- Courtyard: Ground Floor Stable Block: Nine Loddon Stables, two oak stables, heated rug room, laundry room, bathroom, horse washdown bay with hot and cold water,
- heated tack room, boiler room, oak tack room, tractor barn, machine room, tool shed.
- First Floor Stable Block: Apartment One: Entrance hall, open plan sitting room/kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom.
- Apartment Two: Entrance hall, open plan sitting room/kitchen, one bedroom, bathroom.
- Coach House: Bedroom.
- Stables: Three Loddon Stables, horse solarium area and washdown bay.
- Garage Block: Gym, two double garages, two loft bedrooms, pagoda parking area.
The original property has been subsequently extended so that it now offers a fine family home of considerable character. Externally, the oldest part of the house is brick part timbered and after an extensive refurbishment is now finished to the highest standard of craftsmanship down to the last detail.
Morley Manor is situated in a fine rural location
within the hamlet of Shermanbury which is about
8 miles to the south east of Horsham and similar
distance to the west of Haywards Heath. Local
shopping facilities are available at the nearby
villages of Cowfold, Henfield and Partridge Green
whilst the larger centres of Horsham and Haywards Heath provide comprehensive facilities and main line rail services to London (Victoria/London Bridge). The A23 is about 5 miles distant providing access to Gatwick Airport, the M23/M25 and the national motorway network. There are excellent schools located nearby including Farlington, Handcross Park, Cottesmore, Hurstpierpoint College and the coastal town of Brighton.
Shermanbury, Horsham, West Sussex
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hassocks Station6.3 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HOR200010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Covering Horsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.