Park Avenue, Harrogate
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- A two bedroom second floor apartment
- Central heating
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Close to The Stray and the town centre
Situated in a tree lined avenue overlooking The Oval, the whole building has undergone an extensive improvement programme and the second floor apartment truly requires an internal inspection to appreciate the beautifully decorated and well equipped accommodation, which comprises: Rear staircase leading to communal landing with a separate room ideal for a number of uses such as home office or storage and staircase to second floor, good size entrance hall, magnificent, open plan living room/kitchen with Smeg integrated appliances, fridge freezer and large dormer window overlooking The Oval, two double bedrooms and bathroom.
To the rear of the property is a garage.
Communal Landing -
Store/Home Office - 2.36m x 2.08m (7'9" x 6'10") -
Second Floor -
Entrance Hall -
Living Room - 5.13m x 4.09m (16'10" x 13'5") -
Kitchen - 4.37m x 3.40m (14'4" x 11'2") -
Bedroom One - 4.78m x 4.70m (15'8" x 15'5") -
Bedroom Two - 4.70m x 4.04m (15'5" x 13'3") -
Bathroom - 2.26m x 1.93m (7'5" x 6'4") -
Outside - To the rear of the property is a garage.
DIRECTIONS - HG2 9BQ
From Harrogate take the Otley Road and turn left into Park Avenue just after The Stray.
Terms Of Tenancy - The property is offered on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for a minimum of six months.
A returnable bond of £1,384.62 is required to be held for the duration of the tenancy.
The rent is exclusive of services.
No smokers, no pets.
Council Tax Band C - £1,731.42
Available 22nd February 2021
BrochuresBrochureApartment C, 10 Park Avenue.pdf
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Park Avenue, Harrogate
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harrogate Station0.6 miles
- Hornbeam Park Station0.8 miles
- Pannal Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Nicholls Tyreman are one of the largest independent estate agents serving Harrogate and the surrounding area, operating from prestigious office premises in Albert Street, where a user-friendly showroom allows clients the freedom to browse and select properties at their own pace, whilst having experienced staff on hand to answer any questions.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30413339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholls Tyreman, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.