Spencer David Way, St. Mellons, Cardiff
- GUIDE PRICE £250,000 - £260,000
- TOWN HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- OFF ROAD PARKING
Peter Alan are delighted to offer for sale this this three bedroom family home situated in a cul-de-sac type position within a sought after area of St Mellons with close proximity to local schools and shops plus major transport links such as the M4 and the A48.
Peter Alan are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom family home situated in a cul-de-sac type position within a sought after area of St Mellons with close proximity to local schools and shops plus major transport links such as the M4 and the A48. The home comprises of hallway, kitchen, utility room, lounge, dining area, three bedrooms, the master ensuite shower room and the family bathroom. Double glazed and gas central heating. Driveway and garage offering off road parking facilities and and enclosed rear garden with a private & sunny aspect. CALL PETER ALAN TO ARRANGE A VIEWING
Enter via composite door in to carpeted hallway benefiting from under stairs storage and radiator. Doors leading to downstairs shower room, utility room and bedroom three.
UPVC double glazed window to front of property, lower level W.c, wash hand basin radiator, double shower cubical with mains fed shower and lino flooring throughout.
Spacious utility room comprising of base units with incorporated work top space, sink unit with mixer tap and drainer with plumbing for washing machine, window and door to rear garden.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" x 8' 6" ( 3.43m x 2.59m )
Upvc double glazed windows to rear aspect of property, radiator and carpeted throughout.
Kitchen Diner 16' 11" x 12' 1" ( 5.16m x 3.68m )
Half carpet and lino flooring, two UPVC double glazed windows to rear of property, radiator range of matching wall and base units with plenty of incorporated work top space four ring gas hob with extractor over and electric oven, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap and drainer.
Lounge 17' 8" x 16' 11" ( 5.38m x 5.16m )
Two Upvc double glazed windows to the front aspect two radiators
Second Floor Landing
This second floor landing comprises of loft access, airing cupboard storage doors leading to two bedrooms and bathroom.
Upvc double glazed window to rear, paneled bath,wash hand basin,Wc, radiator and lino flooring.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 16' 1" ( 3.99m x 4.90m )
Located at the front of the property with Upvc double glazed windows, radiator, fitted cupboard and door leading to En-suite.
Upvc double glazed window to front aspect of property, W.c, pedestal wash hand basin,double shower cubical, radiator and lino flooring
Bedroom Two 13' 10" x 9' 1" ( 4.22m x 2.77m )
This spacious second bedroom is located at the rear of the property and is carpeted throughout benefiting from Upvc double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Spencer David Way, St. Mellons, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Heath High Level Station3.5 miles
- Heath Low Level Station3.5 miles
- Llanishen Station3.7 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference RUM303281. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Rumney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.