Chester Road, Mere, Knutsford
- Impressive detached family home of over 3000sqft
- Recently refurbished, extended and tastefully modernised
- Four generous bedrooms and two/three bathrooms (one en-suite)
- Five delightful bright and airy reception rooms
- Beautifully installed kitchen with many cabinets and appliances with breakfast area
- Landscaped and enclosed large gardens with outdoor kitchen
- Sizable driveway and integral garage
- Super outlook over open countryside
Broadway is an individually designed detached property which over recent years has been subject to an impressive scheme of tasteful modernisation, extension and refurbishment providing beautifully appointed accommodation of over 3000sqft, arranged over two floors.
Presently geared towards a family the living space is extremely well appointed with the master bedroom and en-suite bathroom being located to the first floor. The guest bedroom lies off the central hallway, adjacent to the smart house bathroom with two further bedrooms off an inner hall next to the washroom/WC. All of the five reception rooms enjoy views over the private gardens to the rear with doors, large windows and lantern lights flooding the living space with light. The kitchen is most impressive and features numerous appliances and a breakfast area. There is a sizable well fitted utility room and an integral garage with plenty of additional hard standing on the driveway.
The large flat lawns have been landscaped and enclosed with several stone terraces and pathways, a water feature and a walled outdoor kitchen with BBQ and pizza oven.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Chester Road, Mere, Knutsford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ashley Station2.8 miles
- Mobberley Station3.1 miles
- Knutsford Station3.2 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling or letting your home, you want to know that you are working with the right team, people who have intimate knowledge of the local area and a strong track record of achieving sales and lettings, combined with a professional service that meets all of your requirements.
It’s why our clients come back to us time and again and why we are one of the area’s leading estate agents.
The Knutsford office is run by Andrew Rogers, a co-owner with over twenty five years’
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 800034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Knutsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.