Bury Lane, Hatfield Peverel, Essex, CM3
- Overlooking green open space
- Well-equipped kitchen with integrated appliances
- Open plan kitchen/dining area
- Separate living room
- En suite to principal bedroom
- Three further bedrooms
- Luxurious family bathroom
- Flooring included throughout
- 1,443 sq ft
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Countryside Partnerships Home Counties
This superb four bedroom home is ideal for families. Featuring an open plan kitchen/dining area leading onto the garden, a handy utility room and a light filled separate living room also with access to the garden. The first floor boasts a generously sized principal bedroom with en suite, along with three well-sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Mulberry Green will offer a superb collection of beautiful 3 & 4 bedroom homes, all ideally located within the pretty and well-connected village of Hatfield Peverel.
Designed with modern living in mind, many of these spacious new homes will be available with the popular Help to Buy scheme.So, whether you're a first time buyer or taking your next step up the property ladder, there's a home to suit all at Mulberry Green.
Hatfield Peverel train station is under half a mile from Mulberry Green and trains arrive at London Liverpool Street in less than 45 minutes. The development is also perfectly positioned with the A12 close by, offering excellent road connections to London and the East of England. If you are looking to travel abroad Stansted Airport is 22 miles away or Southend Airport approximately 23 miles away.
Bury Lane, Hatfield Peverel, Essex, CM3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hatfield Peverel Station0.3 miles
- Witham Station3.0 miles
- White Notley Station4.4 miles
About the development
- Stylish 3 & 4 bedroom houses in the small village of Hatfield Peverel
- Show homes now open
- Great transport links
- Hatfield Peverel train station only half a mile from Mulberry Green
- Easy access on to the A12
- High specification as standard
Countryside is a leading UK home builder and urban regeneration partner. We believe that where we live matters. We’re passionate about creating places people aspire to live, where they feel a true sense of belonging.
All our developments and homes carry a signature style and character, designed to work for the way people live today with materials that reflect our commitment to quality. Our exacting standards and sustainable credentials combine to create places that will stand the test
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TheWoodlark. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Countryside Partnerships Home Counties. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.