Victoria Residences, Windsor, SL4
- Leasehold Term 155 years from 01/01/2015
- Two bedrooms with bathrooms and en-suites
- Fantastic location
- Show apartment available to view by appointment
- Secure underground parking
- Siemens appliances
- High specification kitchens
- Underfloor heating
- Open plan living accommodation
- Ready for immediate occupation
Apartment 2 offers 2165 sqft of accommodation and is split over two floors, with the addition of a study to the lower ground.
Windsor is a historic market town and unparished area in the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead in Berkshire, England. It is widely known as the site of Windsor Castle, one of the official residences of the British Royal Family.
Windsor is accessible from Junction 6 of the M4 and from Slough via a 3-mile (4.8 km) dual carriageway. Bus services in the town connect to surrounding towns.
Windsor has two railway stations. Windsor & Eton Central railway station has a shuttle service to Slough connecting with trains to London Paddington (30 mins) and to Reading. Windsor & Eton Riverside station is the terminus for services to London Waterloo (60 mins).
The Castle is located right in the centre of the town. The oldest part of the town is located immediately opposite Henry VIII Gate (the exit of the Castle). There are several cobbled streets, dating from the 17th century.
From iconic attractions and world-class events to beautiful open countryside and the River Thames.
For recreation pursuits, there are many open spaces including Windsor Great Park, The Long Walk, Windsor Leisure Centre, The River Thames Towpath walks and a variety of restaurants, public houses, boutique shopping in addition to a comprehensive shopping centre with many well known brands.
Access to the motorway links of the M3, M4 ,M25 and direct rail links to central London this is the perfect town for your new home.
BrochuresMore details from Chancellors
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Victoria Residences, Windsor, SL4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Windsor & Eton Central Station0.3 miles
- Windsor & Eton Riverside Station0.4 miles
- Datchet Station1.2 miles
About the agent
One of the country’s leading independent estate agents, The Chancellors Group of Estate Agents operates across its extensive and ever-expanding network of branches in London, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Surrey, Oxfordshire, Herefordshire and Mid Wales. With over 200 years’ experience in the property sector and as a winner of a multitude of industry awards, we have the expertise to cover all of your property needs.
What We Do
Combining the latest in IT solutions and marketin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3304447. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Windsor New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.