Wycliffe Road, NORWICH
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- *STUDENT PROPERTY*
- EPC Rating E
- 2 Double rooms with single beds
- Ground floor flat
- Front & rear garden
- Permit parking
- Seperate lounge
- *Call William H Brown to view*
*STUDENT PROPERTY* William H Brown are pleased to offer this well maintained spacious furnished flat, with GCH, and uPVC DG, located to the west of Norwich just a 30 second walk from the UEA and a main bus route to the City Centre.
A much improved purpose built two bedroom ground floor flat located on a popular road situated between North Park Avenue and The Avenues. The property benefits from having a refitted kitchen and bathroom, large private rear garden. The accommodation comprises private entrance door, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. We encourage an early viewing to appreciate the location and size of the property.
uPVC entrance door, radiator, stairs to the first floor, meter cupboard, airing cupboard and hot water tank.
13' 9" x 10' 10" ( 4.19m x 3.30m )
Two radiators, inset gas fire with back boiler for heating and hot water, TV and telephone points, laminate flooring and uPVC double aspect windows to the front and side.
8' 4" x 7' 1" ( 2.54m x 2.16m )
Fitted range of eye and base level kitchen units, inset stainless steel sink unit, roll top work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, washing machine, electric cooker point, fridge/freezer and uPVC window to rear aspect, gas cooker, dryer, laminate flooring.
12' 6" x 10' 9" ( 3.81m x 3.28m )
uPVC window to front aspect, radiator and storage cupboard, laminate flooring.
10' 10" x 10' ( 3.30m x 3.05m )
uPVC double doors to rear garden and radiator, laminate flooring.
With a suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and low level WC, tiled surrounds, vinyl flooring, radiator and uPVC window to rear aspect.
To the front of the property the garden is mainly laid to lawn, enclosed by fencing with a brick built shed to the side. To the rear the garden is mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio, hedging, fish pond, trees, shrub borders, gravelled area and is enclosed by fencing.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Wycliffe Road, NORWICH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Norwich Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Norwich William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Norwich
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are yo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P3598F0713. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.