Gatliff Road, London, SW1W
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM
- RESIDENTS GYM AND SPA
- 24/7 CONCIERGE
- WALKING DISTANCE TO VICTORIA AND SLOANE SQUARE STATIONS
- EPC RATING - B
- **Please note that the furniture may vary to that shown in the photos**
- SPACIOUS DINING/ RECEPTION AREA
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
This apartment has been meticulously designed to create the perfect equilibrium of luxury quality and style, featuring Miele kitchen appliances. An incredible new addition to the luxury developments in Chelsea and located close to Sloane Square and Victoria Station.
The spacious bedroom is beautifully decorated to the highest standard and boasts a large fitted wardrobe. Facilities in this development include a 24/7 concierge and resident gym and spa.
Grosvenor Waterside is located very close to Thames river and benefits from close proximity to many cafes, shops and bars, plus an on site Sainsbury.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Gatliff Road, London, SW1W
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sloane Square Station0.5 miles
- Victoria Station0.6 miles
- Pimlico Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Lionsgate Property Management, London
Lionsgate Property Management, The News Building, 3 London Bridge Street, SE1 9SG
Welcome to Lionsgate Property, we are dedicated to helping you find your ideal rental property. With over 10 years' experience in the real estate market, Lionsgate property is one of the fast growing Estate Agent in London, we'll ensure that we find the right home for you, whatever your property requirements.
Our service include:
Free rental valuation & expert advice/ An approach that maximises your return on investment/ Stunning photography, professional sales brochures/ Indepen
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lionsgate Property Management, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.