Willow Road, Enfield
- CHAIN FREE
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Immaculate Condition Throughout
- Off-Street Parking
- Walking Distance To Enfield Town Overground Station
- Ease of Access To The A10. A406 & M25
- Close To An Abundance Of Local Shops & Amenities
- Situated In The Sort After Willow Estate
- 60ft (approx.) Rear Garden With Garage
Viewings are strictly by appointment only so to arrange yours, please contact us on .
Entrance - Front door to:-
Hallway - Original single glazed stained glass windows to front and side aspect, stairs to first floor landing, under stairs storage cupboard and meter cupboard, double radiator, coved ceiling, telephone point, power points, wooden flooring and doors to:-
Reception Room - 3.73m x 4.65m (12'3 x 15'3) - Double glazed bay windows to front aspect, double radiator, gas wrought iron open style fireplace with wooden over mantle, picture rail, TV point, phone point, power points, wood flooring.
Kitchen/Diner - 4.06m x 5.61m (13'4 x 18'5) - Double glazed window to rear aspect, tiled splash backs, range of base and wall units with roll top work surfaces, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, space for freestanding electric cooker, integrated chimney style hood extractor, integrated fridge/freezer, coved ceiling, double radiator, gas wrought iron open style fireplace, spotlights, phone point, power points, wood flooring, double glazed French doors to rear leading to garden.
First Floor Landing - Original single glazed stained glass window to side aspect, coved ceiling, loft access and doors to:-
Bathroom - 2.06m x 2.24m (6'9 x 7'4) - Double glazed opaque window to rear aspect, coved ceiling, single radiator, panel enclosed bath, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, part tiled walls, laminate flooring.
Separate W.C - Double glazed opaque window to side aspect, part tiled walls, single radiator, low level W.C, tiled flooring.
Bedroom One - 4.78m x 3.58m (15'8 x 11'9) - Double glazed bay window to front aspect, coved ceiling, picture rail, double radiator, power points, carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two - 4.09m x 3.35m (13'5 x 11'0) - Double glazed window to rear aspect, coved ceiling, double radiator, fitted wardrobes, power points, carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three - 1.96m x 2.59m (6'5 x 8'6) - Double glazed window to front aspect, coved ceiling, single radiator, power points, carpeted flooring.
Garden - 18.29m (approx.) (60'0 (approx.)) - Mainly laid to lawn with plant and shrub borders, side access, raised patio area to rear and front, paving, wooden shed, outside tap and security light.
Garage - Power and Lights.
BrochuresBrochureWillow Road, Enfield
Willow Road, Enfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Enfield Town Station0.4 miles
- Enfield Chase Station0.7 miles
- Gordon Hill Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Kings Group Enfield Town was first established in 1991, now over 26 years later and due to our successful reputation and high demand, we have now successfully opened another 14 Branches across North and East London, Hertfordshire and Essex.
Enfield Town with its beautiful surroundings is a highly sought after area, with direct train links straight into London it is an easy commute for those working or wanting quick access to the City. There is also eas
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30418424. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Enfield Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.