Williamson Way, Oxford, OX4
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 765022
Boutique HMO with only 1 room remaining. (No deposit Option Available)
*All Bills Included,
*Super-Fast Virgin Media TV & Broadband package
*Cleaner Every 2 Weeks.
The other rooms have now been let to 3 female and 1 male all professionals.
The property is situated in a great location alongside the eastern bypass, with easy access to the Oxford Business Park, the BMW Plant, the Science Park, Oxford Brookes University and the hospitals. There is a regular bus service to Oxford City Centre which takes 15 mins.
The local shops and amenities are within a couple of minutes walk. For the more active there is a state of the art air-conditioned gym within 5 mins walking distance.
The whole property has been newly refurbished to a high standard with all new furniture from IKEA.
There is also a new shower room on the ground floor as well as a new bathroom on the first floor.
THE NO DEPOSIT OPTION
The no deposit option minimises the upfront costs you have to pay to rent out the room. Instead of the standard deposit which is normally equivalent to one month's rent, you can purchase insurance for only £5 per month. However, you will still remain liable for any damage to the property or unpaid rent.
These rooms will go quickly due to the great location and on hand amenities. Make sure you book a viewing Now to avoid being disappointed when its gone.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £650.00 per month (£150.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £450.00
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 21 February, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accommodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 765022
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Williamson Way, Oxford, OX4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Radley Station2.6 miles
- Oxford Station2.7 miles
- Culham Station4.8 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee off £49 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 76502216042020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.