Bluebell Way, Coalville, LE67
- Located on the edge of Coalville
- Built by David Wilson Homes
- Formally called THE LAYTON
- 4 Double bedroom detached property
- Large Sitting Room with Patio Doors
- Good size Kitchen Diner
- Separate study to ground floor
- Under NHBC Warrenty
Located on the leafy edge of Coalville part of the National Forest. Reddingtons are proud to offer this beautifully presented home, formally recognized as THE LAYTON built by DAVID WILSON HOMES located on Abbots View a popular small development ( now completed). This popular L shaped design incorporates a wealth of features including a large dining kitchen, separate study and good size lounge with patio doors. To the first floor there are 4 double bedrooms with en suite to main and family bathroom. A particular benefit to this property is the open aspect to the front over looking a large green. VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
A fantastic location
Coalville town centre features traditional, family owned shops which neighbour many high street favourites and cafés . The area’s mining history creates a fascinating talking point, with the former coal mine, now a busy tourist attraction. There are also plenty of popular supermarkets for your weekly shop and local pubs in the town for a relaxing evening tipple. And with great road links to the M1, A511 and A42 nearby, commuters will be able to get to the surrounding areas with ease.
Essentials on your doorstep
If you’re looking for convenience, Abbots View is the ideal choice.
14 primary and junior schools within a 3 mile radius
Many rated good by Ofsted
Local convenience stores in a walkable distance
Larger Morrisons supermarket just 5 minutes away by car
Wider range of high street shops and popular eateries in nearby Coalville
Leicester’s city centre is just a 20 minute drive.
Kitchen Diner 6.10m x 4.92m
Utility 1.60m x 2.21m
Lounge 5.60m x 3.71m
Study 2.90m x 2.77m
WC 0.92m x 1.93m
Main Bedroom 5.28m x 3.75m
En-suite 1.89m x 2.05m
Bedroom 2 4.45m x 2.84m
Bedroom 3 3.54m x 2.75m
Bedroom 4 3.46m x 2.74m
Family bathroom 2.08m x 2.75m
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Bluebell Way, Coalville, LE67
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Loughborough Station6.5 miles
About the agent
Reddington Sales and Lettings; celebrating 5 years of providing a high quality service to clients.
Located in the quiet village of Thringstone near Coalville in North West Leicestershire, we provide a highly professional and cost effective service to home owners, landlords and tenants across the East Midlands.
Reddington Sales and Lettings also work with local building companies to bring you some of the newest properties on the market.
Our highly trained team enables Energy
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 19393897. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reddington Sales and Lettings, Coalville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.