Whinshill Court, Sunningdale
- Secure gated development
- Prestigious location
- Delightful views over golf course
- Lift with private access to penthouse
- Recently refitted
- Three bedrooms, three bathrooms
- Grand reception rooms
- Good sized south-west facing terrace with awning
- Oversized single garage and allocated parking
- Delightful communal gardens
Situated in a gated development within a stone's throw, and enjoying views of the Golf Course. It is conveniently situated for local amenities and is only a short distance from Sunningdale village centre with its shops catering for day-to-day needs, a Waitrose store, restaurants and a train station. The towns of Windsor, Camberley, Guildford and Reading offer more extensive shopping and leisure facilities and are within easy reach.
The property is well placed for commuting with rail links available to London from Sunningdale and Ascot stations. The M3 (J3) and the M25 (J13) provide good road links to London, the West Country, Heathrow and Gatwick Airports.
There are numerous leisure facilities in the area including golf at Sunningdale, Wentworth, Swinley Forest and The Berkshire, racing at Ascot and Windsor, in addition to polo at Smiths Lawn, Windsor Great Park and the Royal County of Berkshire Polo Club. Excellent spa facilities may be enjoyed at Pennyhill Park, Coworth Park, Wentworth, Foxhills and The Berystede. Virginia Water Lake, Savill Garden, Windsor Great Park, Windsor Castle and Legoland, all provide good days out for all the family.
The area boasts numerous excellent schools including Wellington College, St. Mary's, St. George's, Papplewick, The Marist Schools, Woodcote House, Hall Grove and Coworth Flexlands. For international schooling, TASIS (The American School) and ACS (American Community School) are within easy reach.
Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead +44 (0)
Mains electricity, gas, water and drainage
There is an annual service charge.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Whinshill Court, Sunningdale
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sunningdale Station0.4 miles
- Longcross Station1.7 miles
- Ascot Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Barton Wyatt have been in Virginia Water for several decades.
The business is run by the local Wyatt family, with the help of a large team of professionals.
Our broad based Estate Agency covers many areas of property, including -
Property sales, corporate lettings, property management, a specialist new homes department, land appraisal, acquisition and disposal, planning matters, development advice, buy to-to-let advice, portfolio advice and management, property refurbishment
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BVWCC_617188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barton Wyatt, Virginia Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.