Fairfield Crescent, Leigh-On-Sea
- Immaculate two-bedroom bungalow, semi-detached
- Driveway for 2 to 3 cars
- Two double bedrooms
- Impressive open-plan lounge/diner
- Stylish fitted kitchen with space and plumbing for a full size dishwasher
- Fully double glazed and gas central heating
- Excellent scope to extend to side and into loft space (subject to the usual consents)
- Modern family bathroom with independent shower cubicle
- Low maintenance rear garden with wide side access
- Peaceful and popular residential area
The property is situated moments from a range of shops including a Post Office, convenience store, Tesco Extra and local Doctors surgery. Lidl's supermarket and Tesco Superstore are within a short 3-5 minute drive
Guide Price Of £325,000 - £345,000
22' 5'' x 13' 9'' (6.83m x 4.19m)
8' 9'' x 7' 7'' (2.66m x 2.31m)
12' 10'' x 12' 6'' (3.91m x 3.81m)
9' 10'' x 7' 7'' (2.99m x 2.31m)
Fairfield Crescent, Leigh-On-Sea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southend Airport Station1.9 miles
- Rochford Station1.9 miles
- Chalkwell Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Visit our website www.blackshawhomes.co.uk
Every town has a variety of styles of estate agent, from the soulless "corporate" agency driven by figures, to the one-man band; from arty-contemporary to pushy-salesy. Each type tends to appeal to a specific sector of the property-owning community, and rightly so - buyers and sellers alike need to be comfortable working with an agent that reflects their own values.
So perhaps it'
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10442893. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blackshaw Homes, Southend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.