Pantbach Road, Rhiwbina, Cardiff. CF14 1UA
- Spacious and extended 3 bedroom family-sized home
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen/dining/family room
- Additional reception room and conservatory
- Modern and stylish fitted kitchen
- 3 excellent size double bedrooms
- Large 4 piece family bath/shower room and separate ground floor wc
- Extensive rear garden and well maintained front garden
- Fabulously presented throughout, highly sought after location
- First class school catchments for Rhiwbina PS, Whitchurch HS and Ysgol Y Wern
- Must be viewed to be fully appreciated
PVC front door, radiator, single light pendant, decorative coving, wood effect floor, staircase to first floor.
Lounge (3.38m Max x 3.84m Max or 11' 01' Max x 12' 07' Max)
Wood effect floor, coving, PVC bay window to front aspect, wall mounted electric fire set to breast, small cupboard housing gas meter, shelved alcoves, radiator, single light fixture, open to dining room.
Dining Room (3.58m Max x 3.40m Max or 11' 09' Max x 11' 02' Max)
Wood effect floor, PVC french doors to rear garden, shelved alcoves with cupboard storage below, radiator, single light fixture, open to lounge and kitchen.
Kitchen (3.53m Max x 2.64m Max or 11' 07' Max x 8' 08' Max)
Tiled floor, part tiled walls, PVC window to side aspect, tiled walls, range of wall, base and drawer units in white with brushed chrome handles and contrasting wood effect square edged work tops, inset stainless steel 1 1/2 sink with drainer and mixer tap, inset oven and grill, inset 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor above, space and plumbing for white goods, single light fixture.
Wood effect floor, PVC double glazed door to rear, wall mounted central heating boiler, storage cupboard, door to ground floor wc, glazed door to conservatory, single light fixture.
Ground Floor w/c
Tiled floor, PVC obscure glass window to side aspect, wc with inset hand wash basin and mixer tap over, single light fixture.
Family Room/Study/Bedroom 4 (2.82m Max x 2.64m Max or 9' 03' Max x 8' 08' Max)
Wood effect flooring, radiator, single light fixture, open to conservatory.
Conservatory (2.77m Max x 3.00m Max or 9' 01' Max x 9' 10' Max)
PVC structure with sliding doors to rear garden, window to rear, wood effect flooring.
First floor landing
Carpet, radiator, 3 light pendants, loft hatch access, doors to all first floor rooms.
Bedroom 1 (4.47m Max x 3.15m or 14' 08' Max x 10' 04')
Carpet, 2 PVC windows to front aspect, wall mounted floating shelves, radiator, single light pendant.
Bedroom 2 (4.06m x 2.44m or 13' 04' x 8' 00')
Carpet, coving, PVC window to rear aspect, radiator, single light fixture.
Bedroom 3 (3.38m x 2.77m Max or 11' 01' x 9' 01' Max)
Carpet, PVC window to rear aspect, radiator, single light pendant.
Family bathroom/shower room
Tiled floor, tiled walls, PVC obscure glass window, 4 piece white suite comprising bath with mixer tap and rain forest shower over, low level wc, shower cubicle, wash hand basin inset to vanity unit, wall mounted mirror fronted cabinet, chrome radiator, single light fixture.
Side access leading to rear garden, laid to lawn, graveled borders, fencing, decked area, rear access to lane, outside lights.
Decked Terrace to rear of garden with power.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Pantbach Road, Rhiwbina, Cardiff. CF14 1UA
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Birchgrove Station0.7 miles
- Ty Glas Station0.7 miles
- Rhiwbina Station0.8 miles
About the agent
At Edwards & Co we do not employ 'typical estate agents'. Our team are all highly trained in customer service and communication skills and always have our vendors best interests at heart. Our team are mature and enthusiastic and this is reflected in the comments received from potential purchasers during the viewing process - we don't just turn the key and open the door - we 'SELL' the property, the area and the location. We all act with complete integrity and will not mislead any of our clien
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PRA52675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edwards & Co, Cardiff. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.