Park Lane, Bedhampton, Havant
- Four Bedroom Family Home
- Large Plot with Generous Gardens
- Parking For Several Vehicles
- Detached Garage
- Extended and Improve By Current Owners
- Presented in Superb Order.
Located on well-regarded Park Lane this fabulous, extended semi-detached home offers a surprising amount of family accommodation. Sitting on a large plot the property has a generous garden, detached single garage with a brick built workshop to the rear. together with off road parking sufficient to accommodate several cars. Inside the house is impeccably finished throughout and presented to a very high standard. The accommodation briefly comprises the entrance hallway, a large double bedroom, a second double bedroom, currently used as a snug, a well-appointed cloakroom / utility room, a superbly fitted kitchen, which leads to a good size dining room and a separate sitting room. On the first floor is the family bathroom, a generous single bedroom and the truly vast master bedroom, which has scope to add an en-suite bathroom, as plumbing has already been installed for this purpose.
This stylish family home should be viewed in person to fully appreciate the extent and quality of the accommodation on offer.
Park Lane, Bedhampton, Havant
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bedhampton Station0.6 miles
- Havant Station1.0 miles
- Warblington Station1.6 miles
About the agent
We're open for business!
Our offices are now open, however the safety of our clients and colleagues is of paramount importance to us, so we are following strict social distancing guidelines and where possible we will be continuing with virtual viewings. Get in touch to book your virtual viewings!
Leaders is one of the UK's largest and most-established independent estate and lettings agencies. With a network of over 120 branches, Le
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WTE210060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Sales, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.