Simons Lane, Wokingham, Berkshire
- Five bedrooms
- Three bathrooms (two ensuites)
- Three reception rooms
- Open plan kitchen/dining/family room
- Utility room
- Double garage
- Private garden
***VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE*** - please call the office to view
A really wonderful family home offering spacious and flexible living throughout. The property has been beautifully presented by the current owners and is located in a sought after road within easy reach of Wokingham town centre.
You enter into a spacious central entrance hall that gives access to all the ground floor reception rooms. There is a lounge, separate dining room and family room. The open plan kitchen/dining room gives access to the rear garden and utility room, which then gives access to the double garage.
The first floor has a large landing area and 5 double bedrooms. There are 2 ensuites and a family bathroom.
Outside and to the front, there is a large shingle driveway with parking for several cars and a double garage. The rear garden has been beautifully landscaped and has access to the lane behind that has woodland a few hundred yards away.
The property is ideally located within easy reach of Wokingham town centre and popular local schools.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Simons Lane, Wokingham, Berkshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winnersh Station0.9 miles
- Wokingham Station1.1 miles
- Winnersh Triangle Station1.6 miles
About the agent
We're open for business!
Our offices are now open, however the safety of our clients and colleagues is of paramount importance to us, so we are following strict social distancing guidelines and where possible we will be continuing with virtual viewings. Get in touch to book your virtual viewings!Best Estate Agent Guide 2020: Exceptional
Better than 95% of all UK Estate Agents
Romans in Wokingham wer
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WOK210009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Wokingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.