Elmcroft Crescent, London, NW11
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 1037810
Very spacious, modern, bright and airy 2 double bedroom flat in a converted house with separate kitchen, spacious living room, bathroom and shower room, arranged over 2 floors. Flat recently completely refurbished to a high standard and includes double glazing, LED lighting throughout, Laminate flooring, top of the range energy efficient boiler and central heating, Plenty of storage. 5 minute walk from Brent Cross tube station (zone 3). Easy access to local shops and amenities as well as Brent Cross Shopping Centre. Available furnished. Monthly rent £1560.00 (weekly rent £360). One month deposit required. Private Landlord managed property. Available now. NO AGENTS.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,560.00 per month (£360.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,560.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 10 April, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 1037810
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Elmcroft Crescent, London, NW11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brent Cross Station0.2 miles
- Golders Green Station0.7 miles
- Hendon Central Station0.9 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee off £49 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103781022022021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.