Trawler Road, Maritime Quarter, Swansea
- Contemporary One Bedroom Apartment
- 9th Floor
- Impressive Sea Views Across Mumbles
- Open Plan Kitchen / Lounge / Diner
- Concierge Service & Lift Access Within Building
Viewing recommended! Peter Alan Swansea is pleased to present to the sales market this one bedroom apartment situated in the ever-popular Swansea Marina boasting impressive views out of Swansea Bay, stretching out over to Mumbles in the west and Aberavon Sands in the East. Sold with tenant in situ
Peter Alan Swansea Marina is pleased to present to the sales market this one bedroom apartment situated in the ever-popular Swansea Marina boasting impressive views out of Swansea Bay, stretching out over to Mumbles in the west and Aberavon Sands in the East. Located in the prestigious Meridian Tower, this apartment is on the 9th floor. The living area, with floor to ceiling windows complete with Juliet Balcony is where the impressive views out over Swansea Bay are found. The accommodation comprises: a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, a stylish three piece suite bathroom, a master bedroom with fitted double wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors. Furthermore, to compliment this stylish apartment the building comes with a concierge service and several lifts giving access to all floors. Viewings are highly recommended to fully appreciate what this apartment has to offer. Achievable rental income is approximately £900 PCM. Sold with tenant in situ
Intercom. Electric heater. Storage cupboard housing the water tank. Door to:
Lounge / Dining Area 14' 5" x 13' 5" ( 4.39m x 4.09m )
Floor to ceiling windows to front with sea views. Patio sliding door with Juliet balcony. Electric heater to side. Open plan to:
Open Plan Kitchen Area 12' 1" x 8' 5" ( 3.68m x 2.57m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work preparation surfaces over. Integrated washing machine, dish washer and fridge freezer. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Electric hob and oven with extractor over.
Master Bedroom 11' 5" max x 13' 4" max ( 3.48m max x 4.06m max )
Window to front. Electric heater to rear. Fitted double wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors.
A three piece suite comprising W/C, wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over and glass screen. Heater towel rail to side. Extractor fan and shaver point.
Lift access inside the building and a Concierge Service
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Trawler Road, Maritime Quarter, Swansea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swansea Station0.8 miles
- Llansamlet Station4.1 miles
- Gowerton Station4.6 miles
About the agent
We're passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SMQ100192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Swansea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.