St Catherines Court, Maritime Quarter, Swansea
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with Juliet Balcony & En-suite
- Open Plan Living/Kitchen Area & Juliet Balcony
- One Allocated Parking Space
- Within Close Proximity Of The Seafront With A Variety Of Local Cafes & Restaurants
- Second Floor Apartment
Viewing is highly recommended! A two bedroom, second floor apartment situated in Swansea Marina. Two double bedrooms, master with en-suite, open plan living/dining area in kitchen. This apartment comes with one allocated parking space.
An opportunity to acquire this well presented two double bedroom apartment situated in the heart of Swansea Marina. This apartment is within close proximity of the sea front with its local cafes and restaurants of Swansea Marina. You will find this apartment sitting on the second floor, where the accommodation comprises of; an open-plan living room, dining area with access to a Juliette balcony, which lead to an open plan kitchen. A master bedroom with Juliet balcony and access to an en-suite, a further double bedroom and family bathroom. In addition the apartment comes with two storage cupboards in the hallway. Furthermore, the property benefits from an allocated parking space. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate what this property has to offer.
Intercom. Electric storage heater to side, access to two storage cupboards one housing water heater, cupboard Door to:
Lounge Dining Area 17' Plus Juliet x 10' 8" ( 5.18m Plus Juliet x 3.25m )
Open plan to kitchen. Patio doors leading to Juliette balcony. Window to front Electric heater to side
Open Plan Kitchen 9' 1" x 10' 8" ( 2.77m x 3.25m )
Window to front. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work preparation surfaces over, plumbed from washing machine. Space for Fridge Freezer. Integrated oven and separate grill. Electric Hob with extractor over. Stainless Steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap
Master Bedroom 12' 1" max x 11' 1" ( 3.68m max x 3.38m )
Patio door leading to Juliette balcony. Electric heater to rear door to;
A three piece suite comprising W/C, wash hand basin and walk-in shower cubicle. Shaver Point and extractor fan
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 7' 8" ( 3.68m x 2.34m )
Window to rear, electric heater to rear
A three piece suite comprising: W/C, wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over. Heated towel rail, shaver point and extractor fan.
One Allocated Parking Space
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
St Catherines Court, Maritime Quarter, Swansea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swansea Station0.7 miles
- Llansamlet Station3.8 miles
- Gowerton Station4.9 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SMQ100141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Swansea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.