Trawler Road, Maritime Quarter, Swansea
- Meridian Wharf Complex
- Two Bedroom apartment
- Open Plan Kitchen & Lounge Areas
- Views Over Swansea Marina
- Sit-Out Balcony
A fantastic opportunity to buy a well planned and generously sized apartment in the Marina Wharf complex. Having splendid views over Swansea Marina, this apartment is located in the centre of the bar and restaurant area of the Marina and only a moment away from the beach. Sold with tenant in situ.
A fantastic opportunity to buy a well planned and generously sized apartment in the Marina Wharf complex. Having access by lift or staircase, the ground floor property is accessed via a front door leading to the entrance hall, lounge/ kitchen, two bedrooms, family bathroom and a sit-out balcony. Having splendid views over Swansea Marina, this apartment is located in the centre of the bar and restaurant area of the Marina and only a moment away from the beach. Viewing comes highly advised. Sold with tenant in situ.
Secure intercom entrance leading to staircase and lift.
Storage cupboard, airing cupboard and downlighting leading into:
Lounge/ Kitchen/ Diner 31' 4" max x 16' 6" max ( 9.55m max x 5.03m max )
Having windows to front, rear and side, two wall mounted electric heaters,downlighting and a glazed door opening to juliette balcony giving views over Swansea Marina. A kitchen area consisting of a range of matching wall & base units, roll edged worktops, tiled splashbacks, integrated gas hob, electric oven and cooker hood, 1.5 sink with single drainer and a fitted fridge freezer.
Bedroom One 19' 7" max x 12' 7" max ( 5.97m max x 3.84m max )
Window overlooking Swansea Marina, wall mounted electric heater, downlights and a walk- in wardrobe which has fittings for ensuite conversion.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 10' 4" ( 3.28m x 3.15m )
Window and glazed door leading onto a sit-out balcony and a wall mounted electric heater.
Opaque window to front, heated towel rail, paneled bath, pedestal hand wash basin, low- level WC and a shaver point.
This property has an allocated parking space underground with secure access.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Trawler Road, Maritime Quarter, Swansea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swansea Station0.8 miles
- Llansamlet Station4.1 miles
- Gowerton Station4.7 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SMQ100276. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Swansea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.