Rise Road, Sunninghill, Ascot, SL5
- Private garden
- Private drive
Tenure: Leasehold, 120 years remaining
* Restaurant, coffee shops, swimming pool, fitness suite, hair salon, shop, library, village hall, therapy centre with hydrotherapy pool
* Superb leisure facilities including croquet, short mat bowls, snooker, giant chess, craft room
* Reception, night security and 24-hours owners liaison team
* Home Care service
* Daily activities and excursions
* Vibrant, friendly community
Lease term: 125 years from and including 1 May 2014 to and including 30 April 2139.
Ground rent: £582.65 per annum (effective from 1st April 2021 and reviewed annually)
Building insurance is shared between the properties and as from 1st April 2021 will be £89.25 per annum.
Service charge: £8,072.72 per annum (Reviewed annually on 1st April each year and increase in line with Retail Price Index from 1st April 2021).
Deferred payment: On the sale of the property, a deferred payment of 1% of the property value per year and part year for a maximum of 10 years would be payable.
- Beautiful, easy to manage homes with private balconies or gardens
- Easy access to company and support
- Superb onsite facilities, activities and excursions
- All external buildings and grounds maintenance taken care of
Rise Road, Sunninghill, Ascot, SL5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sunningdale Station0.7 miles
- Ascot Station1.4 miles
- Longcross Station2.4 miles
About the development
- Lynwood Village is an award-winning retirement village in Sunninghill, near Ascot in leafy Berkshire
- Designed to make life easier for over 65s
- Superb onsite facilities and beautifully designed homes within a vibrant, friendly community.
- Come and discover the many benefits of retirement village living
Lynwood Village is owned and operated by Ben, a not-for-profit organisation that partners with the automotive industry to provide support for life to its people and their families. As an independent charity, Ben’s tailored, holistic care and support services focus on the four main pillars of peoples’ health and wellbeing: financial, physical, mental and social, enabling people to navigate life’s toughest challenges and empowering them to make lasting, positive change. Everyone who works, or
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GardenCottage1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lynwood Village. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.