Thornville Street, Hyde Park
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- HOP MANAGED PROPERTY
- BILLS PACKAGE AVAILABLE
- VIRTUAL TOUR
- 2 BATHROOMS
- VERY CLOSE TO UNIVERSITIES
- GREAT LOCATION
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- STREET PARKING
Available 1st July 2021. 4 Bed 2 Bath
HOP are delighted to present this spacious 4 bedroom property, with 2 bathrooms well located for access to the Universities!
LIVING ROOM Spacious living room furnished with new sofas, very large WALL MOUNTED TV and also coffee table.
KITCHEN Modern fitted kitchen, appliances include oven, hob, washing machine and fridge freezer.
BEDROOMS Four spacious bedrooms and ONE SPARE! All furnished with double bed, inbuilt wardrobe, chest of draws and desks.
BATHROOM White three piece suite with shower over bath, hand wash basin and WC.
SHOWER ROOM Modern shower room with shower cubicle, hand wash basin and WC.
LOCATION Very well located in the heart of Hyde Park, only a short walk to Universities and City Centre, so ideal for student.
Thornville Street, Hyde Park
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burley Park Station0.3 miles
- Headingley Station1.1 miles
- Leeds Station1.4 miles
About the agent
For Students and Professionals across Leeds.
Life is stressful enough. Enjoy hassle-free living, with all your bills and rent already included in one simple monthly payment.
It's a no brainer. Let us handle the bills while you get on with the more important things in life!
- Hassle-free. We'll set up all the utilities for you.
- Make budgeting a doddle. Same payment each
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101428008599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HOP, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.