Sycamore Place, Amersham HP6
- First floor town centre apartment
- Sitting/dining room with access to private balcony
- Two bedrooms with access to a second balcony
- No chain
Ideally situated in the heart of Amersham town, and moments from the train station, this two bedroom first floor apartment offers bright and spacious accommodation throughout.
The entrance lobby leads into the generous sitting/dining room with access to a private balcony. A kitchen, bathroom, and two double bedrooms complete the accommodation.
Should parking be required, an annual permit can be obtained for either the multi-storey car park or Sycamore Road car park at a cost of approximately £1000 per annum.
Council Tax Band C
Years remaining - 103
Service Charge - £275 per quarter
Ground Rent - £125
Amersham has two clearly distinguishable parts. The ancient market town (Old Amersham) is quietly alluring. It retains its olde English look and deservedly attracts visitors all year round. Amersham-on-the-Hill (known as top Amersham to locals) has the feel of a steadily developing modern town. It provides the convenient amenities today`s population demands.
The trains from Amersham run right into Baker Street/Marylebone and the roads quickly lure you out towards the open country with its scattering of farms, riding stables, tea shops and footpaths. The Tuesday market and annual French and Italian summer markets are a focal point in the town`s calendar.
A pleasantly mixed-age population, Amersham is an increasingly popular choice for families with young children. Parenting becomes significantly easier and children have the childhood they deserve in this ever evolving town.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Sycamore Place, Amersham HP6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Amersham Station0.1 miles
- Chesham Station2.1 miles
- Chalfont & Latimer Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Operating independently since 1994
At Hadlands, we believe this industry still thrives on human contact and as such calling into Amersham is a pleasurable, welcoming visit.
Hadlands remains independent. Being independent empowers us to implement changes fast and keep bureaucracy to a minimum.
Our team is thorough and determined to be accurate. For more than 20 years, our solid work ethic has been simple but effect
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1837_HADL. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hadlands, Amersham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.