Coalden, Cluny, Kirkcaldy, Fife, KY2
- Spectacular countryside setting within steading development
- Generous 4 bedroom detached bungalow
- Stylish breakfasting kitchen
- Flexible accommodation throughout
- Generous and stunning garden grounds
- Driveway and integrated garage
- HD Drone Video Tour available
Internally the home offers a stylish breakfasting kitchen which has a range of quality base, wall and island units with integrated appliances. This modern bright room has open access to the dining room providing a spacious heart to the home. The living room is a well proportioned room with triple aspect providing lovely views over the garden grounds. The sitting room and office/bedroom four provide buyers a high degree of flexibility, with the rooms offering the potential for a self-contained "granny flat" with a separate external door provided by the adjacent utility. The further three bedrooms all boast fitted storage, with bedroom one benefitting from a dual aspect. Both the bathroom and shower room are fitted with similar modern fixtures and fittings. From the hallway, a Ramsay ladder offers access to a sizeable loft space providing useful storage. The home is double glazed, has LPG heating and benefits from a solar panel array.
Externally, the property has a mono block drive for several vehicles and integrated garage with electric door. A substantial landscaped garden surrounds the home which offers well maintained lawns, mature plants and trees, patio area adjacent to the dining room and a quite superb feature stone/paved dining patio area with outdoor fireplace. A brick built outbuilding is also provided.
Slater Hogg & Howison are proud to offer this property to the market and suggest that only by viewing the property can the quality, privacy and flexibility of this home be truly appreciated.
18'8" x 18'1" (5.7m x 5.51m)
16'2" x 14'9" (4.93m x 4.5m)
16'2" x 10'5" (4.93m x 3.18m)
15'8" x 13'1" (4.78m x 3.99m)
15'8" x 10'2" (4.78m x 3.1m)
10'5" x 7'8" (3.18m x 2.34m)
16'2" x 12'5" (4.93m x 3.78m)
12'5" x 12'5" (3.78m x 3.78m)
12'5" x 8'2" (3.78m x 2.5m)
8'10" x 6'2" (2.7m x 1.88m)
7'2" x 4'11" (2.18m x 1.5m)
16'8" x 12'5" (5.08m x 3.78m)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPCEnergy Certificate
Coalden, Cluny, Kirkcaldy, Fife, KY2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cardenden Station1.5 miles
- Kirkcaldy Station3.1 miles
- Glenrothes with Thornton Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Slater Hogg & Howison is one of the largest estate and letting agents in Scotland, with a far reaching network of 25 branches covering half of Scotland, from South Ayrshire to Kirkcaldy. At Slater Hogg & Howison, we have been helping people buy and sell property for over 35 years, and we are experts in the Scottish property market
Our priority is to help you find your ideal home or ensure the efficient sale of your existing property at
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KIC190359. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Slater Hogg & Howison, Kirkcaldy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.