Powis Mews, London, W11
- Architecturally designed live/work space
- Extremely unique and rare home arranged over four floors
- Private south facing roof terrace
- Benefits from an abundance of natural light throughout
- Enjoys a very central Notting Hill location
- EPC Rating = C
Tucked away on this cobbled mews in the heart of Notting Hill is this incredible live/work space. 5,500 sq ft has been arranged over four phenomenally architecturally designed floors, giving the property a sense of vast space and volume. On the lower floors are the ground and basement work spaces that are flooded with natural light.
Accessed via a private entrance and impressive entrance hallway is a bright and spacious family apartment, located on the higher floors. Here, there are two outstanding open-plan living areas with a modern kitchen and three bedrooms which includes the principal bedroom with en suite. This highly unique and incredibly rare freehold property also includes a private and sizeable south facing roof terrace and integral garage.
Powis Mews is a secluded street in the heart of Notting Hill and it is conveniently located for the many boutiques, bars and restaurants of Ledbury Road and Westbourne Grove.
Notting Hill Gate Underground is 0.7 miles from the mews and Westbourne Park Underground is 0.4 miles away.
All distances are approximations.
Square Footage: 5,442 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Powis Mews, London, W11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Westbourne Park Station0.2 miles
- Ladbroke Grove Station0.4 miles
- Royal Oak Station0.6 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NOH190008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Notting Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.