Brandwood Street, Darwen
- Ideal For First Time Buyers Or Landlord
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Lounge, Dining Room & Kitchen
- Popular Location Close To M65 Motorway
- Parking & Garden
- Modern Three Bedroom Mid Mews
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Yopa
Lovely three bedroom modern mid mews property with driveway, tiered rear garden lounge, dining room with sliding patio door and kitchen located in a popular residential area close to the M65 motorway network. The property is ideally suited to first time buyers, young families or landlords.
Entrance - uPVC double glazed entrance door, door to the lounge and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge - uPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator, television point, wooden effect flooring, double doors to the dining room and fitted storage cupboard. 4.3m x 3.7m
Dining Room - uPVC double glazed sliding patio doors leading to the rear garden, radiator, wooden effect flooring and archway to the kitchen. 2.3m x 2.7m
Kitchen - Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, sink with mixer tap, integral oven, hob and extraction hood, tiled to complement, wooden effect flooring, radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the rear. 2.8m x 2.7m
First Floor - Landing with loft access.
Bedroom One - uPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator and fitted wardrobes. 3.5m x 3.3m
Bedroom Two - uPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator. 2.4m x 3.0m
Bedroom Three - uPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator. 2.1m x 2.1m
Bathroom - Three piece suite comprising toilet, sink and bath with shower over, tiled to complement, radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Outside - To the front is a driveway providing off road parking, a pathway to the entrance and plant/shrub beds. To the rear is an enclosed tiered garden with paved patio, steps leading to a decorative pebbled area. Fenced to sides.
EPC band: C
Brandwood Street, Darwen
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Darwen Station0.4 miles
- Entwistle Station3.2 miles
- Mill Hill Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Yopa is an award-winning estate agency with local agents operating across the North West. With fair fixed fees, a No Sale, No Fee option, and a team of experts on hand every day of the week, you'll know your home sale or purchase is in great hands.
So why choose Yopa?
- Local Yopa agents sell a home every twelve minutes
- We have been named the best online estate agency of 2021
- We're rated 'excellent' by Trustpilot based on over 13,000 reviews
- Our fair
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 169986. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.