Byron Avenue, Carnforth
3 Bedroomed Detached - Byron Avenue Bolton Le Sands LA5 8HN
• NEW BUILD
• THREE BED DETACHED PROPERTY IN SOUGHT AFTER AREA
• JUST A FEW MINUTES WALK TO BEACH AND LANCASTER CANAL
• PACKED FULL OF POTENTIAL
• IDEAL FOR THOSE LOOKING TO UPSIZE
This property is planned on two storeys and provides everything you could possibly hope for.
There is a drive to the front that leads to a double length garage and a front entrance porch.
There is a further porch that provides access to the rear of the garage (via internal personnel door) and also the house itself.
At ground floor there is a utility room with sink, plumbed for washer dryer etc. a ground floor cloakroom toilet and a kitchen/diner.
Off the kitchen/diner there is a separate front lounge and separate dining room.
A staircase leads to 3 bedrooms at first floor level.
The master bedroom has an ensuite and there is also a spacious family bathroom
There is an enclosed rear garden which will be laid to lawn with a drying area also.
The property has all of the features you would hope for from a bespoke, one off new build development.
In addition to the standard features there will be a choice of fitted wardrobes to the ensuite bedroom – with an allowance of up to £3,500.
Fitted floorcoverings up to a value of £3,000 will also be allowed
For further details please contact the Agents.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Byron Avenue, Carnforth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Carnforth Station1.7 miles
- Bare Lane Station2.9 miles
- Morecambe Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Doorsteps.co.uk. The brand new hybrid estate agency covering the whole of the UK with our local property experts. We combine the human face of high street agents with a unique online infrastructure; and we're open 24/7.
We knew there had to be a much cheaper way of selling homes. An honest, transparent and hassle free way of selling property. Estate agents at a fantastic price, but also a great level of service.
We imagined a world, where you could sell your
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10794302. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Doorsteps.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.