Low Road, Grimston
- CONTACT BROWN&CO TO VIEW
- Outstanding period Norfolk barn conversion.
- Partial field views to front
- Some wonderful living spaces to the ground floor
- Four bedrooms & luxury family bathroom, the master having large dressing area and en-suite
- Stunning outdoor dining area 'The Nook' whih cmust be seen to be appreciated
- Well appointed village with a variety of amenities such as Surgery
- Access to coast very easy through Sandringham Royal Estate
- Mainline station very accessible 8 miles, Hospital 6 miles
- Must be viewed to fully appreciate
The property is located in Grimston, a well-appointed village serviced by a local shop with post office, public house and surgery. Close by amenities include butcher, deli, mini markets and service stations in Gayton & Hillington and King's Lynn is approximately 8 miles having a vast array of shops and supermarkets and mainline station to Ely, Cambridge and London. The village is located on the edge of the Sandringham Royal Estate and access to the coast is extremely easy with Brancaster less that half and hour away to the North along with the rest of the stunning North Norfolk coast.
The barn is a traditional building converted a number of years ago and much further improved by our clients. There is a driveway, parking area and access to an integral garage. The garden is predominantly laid to lawn with a large raised patio terrace, three former stables and a superb outdoor covered dining area the owners call 'The Nook' which is just delightful; the owners commenting they have spent many fantastic times all year round.
The property has pedestrian access from the front, where there is a small stretch of stopped-up road, meaning no traffic passes the front door directly, and this leads to a reception hallway with WC. There is a rear hall with back door which us used for day to day access, a door to the kitchen and to the family room/dining room which is large enough to have a snug seating area at one end and dining room table at the other. From here there is access upstairs and through double doors to the awesome sitting room which is an incredible 57m2 (approx.) and versatile in its arrangement; our clients having a second dining table and large formal seating area around the fireplace. From this room one can also access the patio terrace and garage. The kitchen was refitted by our clients and features an island unit and next to this is a spacious utility room.
Upstairs there is a large study landing which gives access to four double bedrooms and wonderful modern family bathroom, the master bedroom having an en-suite. The bedrooms feature views over the garden and there are a number of windows on the landing which look over fields to the side/front.
Agents Notes & Rights of Way
Services, mains drainage, oil central heating, mains electric and water.
The barn is attached to the neighbouring barn at the utility room. The three former stables and dining room are connected to similar store rooms of neighbouring property.
Neighbouring barn has vehicular and pedestrian right of way over driveway for access (currently used as holiday home).
A further area of land/garden is owned by the property at the front where there is a triangular section separated from the house by the area of stopped up road. This area can be inspected on viewings.
Low Road, Grimston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Lynn Station6.0 miles
About the agent
Brown & Co is a broad based independent firm of property practitioners, successfully combining traditional values of client care and communication with the latest technological advances within the residential agency world. We are at the forefront of agency in the towns and cities in which we operate within the East Midlands and East Anglia, also benefiting from national coverage via the London Office at St James's Place and even overseas offices. Whether buying or selling we offer a full ra
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100005024392. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Co, King's Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.