Stafford Road Sidcup DA14
- Guide Price: £900,000 - £925,000
- Five Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Sought After Location
- Very Well Presented Throughout
- Sidcup Station 1.0 Mile
- Large Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking & Garage
- Energy Efficiency Rating: D
Acorn are delighted to offer for sale this impressive, five bedroom semi detached period home situated in a sought after road within easy reach of Sidcup High Street, popular local schools, transport links and amenities. The accommodation is laid out over three floors and is presented beautifully throughout. This is a gorgeous home the owners have enjoyed for many years and has the benefit of being offered Chain free. This one off property does not come on the market often and has a lot going for it for a family to make a home for years to come.
On the ground floor there is a welcoming hall leading in to front reception room which is finished very stylish with high ceilings, large bay window, fireplace and wood floors. The family size kitchen with room to dine is modern spec, marble work surfaces and an abundance of light. An additional rear reception room offers ample space and overlooks the well maintained private large garden which offers lawn and large patio area with the bonus of an summerhouse currently used as a gym. There is AN utility room and downstairs WC. First floor comprises three larger than average double bedrooms, all are offer space and are naturally bright with a lovely feel. Second floor has two huge bedrooms and another bathroom. All floors of the house has storage and scope to add your own touch to make each part of this home a unique property. This home offers plenty of character with ample original features and benefits from off street parking and a garage, large private garden, potential to extend (subject to planning permission) and is chain free.
Located just 1.0 miles walk from Sidcup Station offering excellent services into London Bridge, Charing Cross and Cannon Street. Sidcup High Street is also nearby. Longlands Primary, Dulverton Primary, Cleeve Park Secondary and Chislehurst & Sidcup Grammar schools are all within proximity.
Energy Efficiency Rating: D
Stafford Road Sidcup DA14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sidcup Station0.8 miles
- New Eltham Station1.0 miles
- Albany Park Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Founded in 1984 as a one-office independent estate agency, The Acorn Group now employs over 450 staff, working from 39 different offices, and are supported by a range of professional divisions including MAP Chartered Surveyors and Start Financial Services. Still privately owned, the company’s growth has seen the incorporation of other leading brands including John Payne and Langford Russell.
The Acorn Group has been providing specialist property advice and tailored services to private a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P243499. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Sidcup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.