Homerise House, Winchester, SO23 7HA
- Residents' lounge
- Communal Laundry
- 24 hour emergency Appello call system
- Lift to all floors
- Development Manager
- Guest Suite
- Minimum Age 55
- Communal Satellite Dish (additional fees apply)
- Lease Length: 99 years from 1981
- Service Charge: £2,076.96 Ground Rent: TBA
Homerise House was constructed by McCarthy & Stone (Developments) Ltd and comprises 51 properties arranged over 4 floors each served by lift. The resident Development Manager can be contacted from various points within each property in the case of an emergency. For periods when the Development Manager is off duty there is a 24 hour emergency Appello call system. Each property comprises an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, one bedroom and bathroom. It is a condition of purchase that residents be over the age of 55 years. Please speak to our Property Consultant if you require information regarding 'Event Fees' that may apply to this property.
Front door to
Light switch, ceiling light point. Airing cupboard with insulated hot water cylinder, electric meter and storage space.
Wall light fittings, storage heater, power points, TV aerial point, telephone point, security door entry system, emergency pull cord. An archways leads to the
Tiled and fitted with stainless steel sink unit, wall and floor cupboards with work tops. Space for electric cooker. Space for refrigerator. Power points. strip light.
Built in wardrobe with hanging rail and shelf over. Storage heater, wall light fittings, power points, emergency intercom.
Tiled and fitted with suite comprising double shower cubicle. WC with low level flush and vanity unit with mirror over. Strip light, extractor fan, wall mounted electric heater.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Homerise House, Winchester, SO23 7HA
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winchester Station0.2 miles
- Shawford Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Retirement Homesearch Limited is a specialist nationwide service for buyers and sellers of private retirement property, mostly pre-owned, but with a growing portfolio of new homes. It has been specialising in the sale of retirement property since 1984 and has unrivalled experience in the market, illustrated by the fact that over 1500 retirement properties were sold last year.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10781860. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Retirement Homesearch, New Milton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.