Boxhill Road, Tadworth
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Large Plot
- Seperate Dining Room
- Front And Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking For Multiple Vehicles
- No Chain
- Cash Only
This two bedroom park home sits in a fantastic plot with large driveway and front garden with parking for several cars, and a large rear and side garden backing onto woodland.
The home itself comprises of a large living room with separate dining room, a fitted kitchen with a range of eye and base level units with matching working surface space. Space for a washing machine, fridge, freezer, oven with extractor and a built in cupboard. The wet room is a good size and has a shower, low level Wc, and basin with inset cupboard and a window to the side.
Both bedrooms are a good size with the main bedroom being a great double with fitted wardrobes with a window overlooking the rear garden, the second bedroom has fitted wardrobes and a window also overlooking the rear garden.
Outside the property is really amazing with a large front garden and driveway and to the side and the rear more garden and a patio area. The large plot really allows you to feel the space around you and the home backs onto woodland.
In summary, a two bedroom detached park home set on a fantastic plot with great size living space and backing onto woods with parking for several vehicles.
The Mobile Homes Act 2013 places a number of obligations on both sellers and buyers to follow a set procedure when completing the process and we recommend using a solicitor. Sites often have requirements specific to the purchase of a property and to 'the site' in general, including paying the site owners commission. Intending purchasers should satisfy themselves about any such requirements
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Boxhill Road, Tadworth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Betchworth Station0.8 miles
- Boxhill & Westhumble Station2.0 miles
- Dorking Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Dorking Barnard Marcus office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Barnard Marcus has been trading since 1979, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Barnard Marcus as your estate agent…
>> Your local Barnard Marcus team in Dorking
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference DRK100778. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Dorking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.