Grange View, Bolton Le Sands, Carnforth
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
- Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Stunning Views over towards Morecambe Bay and the Lake District
- Two Double Bedrooms, Four Piece Bathroom
- Garage and Ample Parking to Front Aspect
The property enjoys a wonderful aspect in a quiet location on a private road, ideal for anyone looking to downsize and move into this highly sought after area.
It is located approximately 200 metres from the picturesque Lancaster Canal and shore walks, ideal for those who enjoy a good walk and outdoor space. The location is within easy reach of the M6 motorway as well as the local towns of Carnforth, Morecambe and the city of Lancaster. The Lake District is approximately a half hour drive away.
This modern presented accommodation has a lovely light and airy finish and from the hallway there are a few steps up to a great size lounge to the front aspect with a door onto a balcony to enjoy the picturesque views.
The contemporary kitchen is modern with space for appliances and a range of wall, drawer and base units with an integrated hob with extractor fan over and a built-in cooker.
There is a useful utility room to the rear of the kitchen with door access to the rear garden which is very low maintenance.
There is a modern four piece bathroom with a walk-in double shower, low flush wc, bath and wash basin.
There are two good size double bedrooms to the rear aspect and one has built-in wardrobes.
Further benefits include double glazing and gas central heating.
Externally, there is a private south facing rear garden with plenty of room for outdoor relaxation plus a workshop and a garage with an electric up and over door underneath the house.
What The Agent Says
This property has been lovingly looked after by the current owner for 16 years and must be viewed to appreciate the views, space and low maintenance living.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Grange View, Bolton Le Sands, Carnforth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bare Lane Station2.3 miles
- Carnforth Station2.4 miles
- Lancaster Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 224274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, covering Carnforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.